Welcome to SHAREit, which is provided by Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd., an entity incorporated in Singapore ("we"/"us"/"our").
1. Your Agreement to these Terms of Service
These SHAREit Terms of Service (these "Terms") serve as a binding agreement between a user ("you"/"your") of the Services (as defined below) and us (and our successors and assigns), and these Terms set forth the terms and conditions subject to which you may access and use SHAREit applications, websites, products, services and other content offered by us (collectively, the "Services").
You agree that, by accessing or using the Services, you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or otherwise use any of the Services.
Your access to and use of the Services is also subject to our
By accessing or using the Services, you represent that you have the full legal capacity, and you are competent to enter into a binding agreement with us.
If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a company, partnership, association, government or other organization ("Organization"), you represent and warrant that (i) you are duly authorized to do so; (ii) you are authorized to bind your Organization to these Terms; and (iii) your Organization is legally and financially responsible for your access to or use of the Services.
Please take the time to read these Terms carefully.
These Terms may be provided in more than one language. In the event of any conflict, where permitted under local law, this English language version of these Terms shall prevail.
2. Changes of these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to these Terms. However, you should look at these Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms, which reflect the effective date of such Terms.
By continuing to access or use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
3. Who May Use the Services
You must be at least 13 years old (with additional limit on the minimum age for applicable jurisdictions set forth in our
If you are above the Minimum Age but below the age of majority under the law applicable to you, you must have your parent or legal guardian's consent to use the Services. Please have your parent or legal guardian read these Terms with you.
Without limiting the generality of the age limit set forth above, you must be at least 18 years old (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction) to use certain features of the Services. In such case, we may require you to provide necessary information or document to prove your age before accessing or using such features.
By granting your child permission to use the Services, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's use of the Services. If your child is using the Services and is either under the Minimum Age or does not have your permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, so that we can disable your child's access.
4. Your Privacy
We respect and value your privacy. Please see our
Account and SHAREit ID
You may be required to register an account ("Account") with us to use or access certain features of the Services. You must provide true, accurate and complete information to us relating to your Account and ensure that such information remains up-to-date.
You are also solely responsible for your user name of your Account, provided that your user name shall comply with applicable laws or our guidelines (if any) (e.g., your user name must not contain obscene words). We may request you to change your user name, if your user name violates applicable laws or guidelines or is otherwise deemed as inappropriate by us.
You are also responsible for the confidentiality and security of your Account, including any passwords and credential information. If you are aware of or suspect that any unauthorized party knows your password or has accessed your Account, you must notify us immediately at email@example.com.
You must not sell, lend, share or transfer your Account or otherwise permit any other person to access or use your Account. You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account, including any use of our Services and transactions occurred under your Account. To the fullest extent permitted by laws, any acts under your Account will be deemed as acts made by yourself.
Once your Account is terminated, regardless by us or upon your request, you will not be able to reactivate your Account or retrieve any information or content in connection with the terminated Account.
You may access our Services by using your account with a third party (e.g., your Facebook account) ("Third-Party Account"). If you have any question or encounter any problem with your Third-Party Account, you should contact the relevant third party and resolve the issue directly with such third party. We are not responsible for your Third-Party Account, including without limitation loss or stealing of your password or misuse or retrieval of your Third-Party Account.
6. Your Use of the Services
Not all Services or features may be available in your jurisdiction. Different features may be available in different versions of the Services. Certain features are not available for users under a certain age.
In order to use our Services, you are responsible for your own device and any charges incurred in connection therewith (e.g., Internet connection and data charges). If you are unsure what those charges may be, please consult your service provider.
We may from time to time update or modify our Services. You may be asked to update the Services manually. You understand that our Services may not operate properly or not be fully available to you if you opt out of automatic updates or if you reject to make such updates.
We reserve the right to discontinue or terminate our Services, in full or in part, permanently or otherwise, with or without notice to you. The Services are owned and operated by us, and we reserve all rights in and to the Services not expressly granted to you in these Terms.
7. SHAREit Content
As between you and us, all audios, videos, images, text, graphics, software, music, trademarks, marks, designs, Coins (as defined below) and other content, information and materials on our Services and the selection and arrangement thereof and all intellectual property rights in connection therewith ("SHAREit Content") are either owned by or licensed to us.
We hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to access and use SHAREit Content solely for your personal and non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms. Unless expressly permitted by us, you shall not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, broadcast, license, sell, offer for sell or otherwise exploit SHAREit Content for any other purposes. We reserve all rights in and to SHAREit Content unless expressly licensed to you hereunder.
You shall not use SHAREit Content, Third Party Content/Services (as defined below) or other materials made available as part of the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms. Any such use will be deemed a breach of these Terms.
8. User Files
The Services provide you with a few features to manage photos, documents, audios, videos, files, apps, materials, content, data and other information, materials or files ("User Files"), including without limitation to access, view, delete or organize your User Files, to transmit or share your User Files with other users of the Services or between your devices (e.g., between your mobile phone and your computer), to download or receive User Files, to convert certain User Files from one format to another format (subject to the format available for conversion on SHAREit) and/or to store your User Files.
By using User Files management feature(s) of the Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free and fully paid up and universal license and right to access, delete, transmit, convert, store, monitor, screen, moderate or otherwise use your User Files for (a) providing the Services to you (e.g., if you select to use our cloud storage services, we will store your content uploaded for providing the storage services to you), (b) operating and improving the Services (e.g., we may analyze your content to avoid spam or illegal content), (c) assessing your compliance with these Terms (e.g., we may access your content to assess whether you violate any code of conduct for using the Services or to resolve an infringement claim); and (d) complying with applicable laws (e.g., if we are obligated under applicable laws to screen any user content, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations).
You represent that you are the owner or have obtained necessary rights, permissions or authorization to use the User Files and you have all necessary rights, permissions or authorization to grant us the rights in and to the User Files as set out under these Terms. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person arising from or in connection with the exploitation of the User Files you make available on or through the Services. Subject to the limited license above, we do not claim ownership to the User Files. We are not responsible for any User Files in any way and are not liable to you or any third party for any losses, damages or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the User Files or the use of the User Files. You shall back up your User Files.
You understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any network can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and thus you agree and acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of such User Files or any information. Any downloading, transmission, receipt or other use of User Files through the Services is at your own risk.
If you use the SHAREit Space feature, you acknowledge that the storage space available to you for free will be limited and your free access (if any) to such feature may be limited as well. Subject to our limited right to your User Files, your User Files stored in SHAREit Space is private, but you have the option to share your User Files with others. Your use of the SHAREit Space may be subject to additional terms and conditions displayed on SHAREit or otherwise notified or made available to you.
9. User Content
The Services may include comments or other interactive features by which you can upload, publish, submit, send or otherwise make available images, photos, comments and other information or content ("User Content") on the Services. User Content expressly excludes User Files. For the avoidance of doubt, if any User Content is used as a User File, the terms and conditions under Section 8 (User Files) will additional apply to such use.
You acknowledge that User Content will be made publicly available and is not confidential. You shall not post, publish or otherwise make available confidential information via the Services.
Between you and us, you own your User Content. By uploading, publishing, submitting, sending or otherwise making available your User Content via the Services, you hereby grant us and our affiliates an irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid-up, sublicensable, transferable, universal and perpetual license to (a) copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, use, adapt, make derivative work of, and otherwise exploit your User Content in any media and by all means, either now existing or hereafter devised; (b) use the identity, name and likeness and other biographical information you uploaded, published, submitted, sent or otherwise made available in connection with such User Content; (c) use the foregoing for promotional purposes deemed appropriate by us; and (d) for necessary archiving purposes.
You must at all times ensure that: (a) you are the owner or have obtained necessary rights, permissions or authorization of your User Content; (b) you have all necessary rights, permissions or authorization to grant us the rights as set out under these Terms; and (c) your User Content (and use of your User Content in accordance with these Terms) does not infringe on or violate any right, title or interest, including intellectual property rights, of any person or otherwise contravene any applicable laws. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of exploitation of the User Content you make available on or through the Services in accordance with these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse to publish, cut, edit, crop, block, disallow, take down, delete or remove any User Content for any reason at our sole discretion (e.g., if such User Content is deemed inappropriate according to applicable laws or guidelines, or in response to third party complaints) with or without notice and without liability to you.
You are solely responsible for your User Content, and we recommend that you keep a back-up copy of it at all times. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any User Content, and under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content.
We make no guarantee that your User Content will not be copied, reproduced, distributed or otherwise used without your authorization. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we shall not be liable to you for any such unauthorized use of your User Content, and you hereby waive and agree not to assert any claim against us arising out of or in connection therewith. You understand that even if you seek to delete User Content from the Services, it may as a technical and administrative matter take some time or not be possible to achieve – e.g., we may not be able to prevent any third party from storing or using any of your User Content that you have made public via the Services.
You acknowledge that we have the right to disclose your identity to a third party who claims that any User Content posted or uploaded by you on our Services infringes on such third party's intellectual property rights, privacy or other proprietary rights or if we are required to disclose your identity under applicable laws.
10. Virtual Coins
If you have an Account with us, you may be able to obtain certain virtual coins, tokens or otherwise ("Coins") by participating in certain in-app campaigns, completing certain in-app tasks or participating in certain promotional activities hosted by or for us (collectively, "Campaigns"). If you do not have an Account with us, you will not be able to participate in any Campaign or obtain any Coins. The Coins you obtain will be displayed to you in your Account. You are not required to make any purchase in order to participate in any Campaign. Coins are not for sale and you may only obtain Coins by participating in the Campaigns.
You acknowledge that you may be subject to additional terms and conditions in connection with your participation in certain Campaigns and your access to or use of the Coins. The availability and applicable terms and conditions for any specific Campaign and/or the Coins feature will be determined by us. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions under these Terms and such additional terms and conditions for specific Campaign and/or the Coins feature, such additional terms and conditions will prevail with respect to the inconsistency and with respect to such specific Campaign and/or Coins feature.
You acknowledge that:
- Coins that you obtain is for your self-use only;
- Coins cannot be transferred, assigned, sold, traded, given away or otherwise exchanged among SHAREit users;
- Coins cannot be redeemed to cash or legal tender;
- you do not own the Coins or have any proprietary rights in and to the Coins, but you are only granted with a limited license to use such Coins in accordance with these Terms;
- any balance of Coins displayed in your Account does not constitute any stored value; and
- Coins cannot be used outside the Services.
You acknowledge that Coins can only be used in the manner(s) expressly permitted by us (e.g., topping up your mobile charge). The rules for using the Coins will be displayed to you on the Services. Any of your use of the Coins cannot be reverted or cancelled. When you use the Coins with different validity periods, the Coins with the validity period that will expire the earliest will be automatically consumed first. We may modify the permitted manner(s) and the rules for using the Coins from time to time at our sole discretion.
Any Coin you rightfully obtain is not subject to a limited validity period, unless otherwise specified (e.g., in the applicable rules for a specific Campaign), provided, that, all Coins you obtain will automatically and immediately expire (a) if you fail to log in your Account for 30 consecutive calendar days, on the date immediately following such 30-day period; (b) on the date you terminate your Account; (c) when we terminate your Account in accordance with these Terms; (d) when we terminate the Services permanently; or (e) when we terminate the Coins feature.
11. Third Party Services
By accessing or using the Services, you may access or use content, materials, products or services ("Third Party Content/Services") provided by third parties.
Third Party Content/Services may include, without limitation and subject to the availability on SHAREit, mobile game top-up services, game virtual item purchase services, system protection and virus scan service, cloud storage services (rather than SHAREit Space feature, which is provided by us) or payment services provided by third parties.
In case that you access or use any Third Party Content/Services through the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the Third Party Content/Services (including without limitation payment services in connection with the use of such Third Party Content/Services) are provided to you by third parties, not us;
- you are solely responsible for your access to or use of such Third Party Content/Services;
- you shall be solely responsible for your reliance and other activities arising from or in connection with your access to or reliance on such Third Party Content/Services;
- we have no control over the Third Party Content/Services, and we do not warrant, approve or endorse any Third Party Content/Services in any manner;
- we are not responsible for the accuracy of Third Party Content/Services;
- we do not guarantee the quality, reliability or suitability of any Third Party Content/Services;
- we have no liability to you for any damages or losses suffered as a result of or in connection with your access to or use of Third Party Content/Services; and
- any disputes arising from or in connection with your access to or use of such Third Party Content/Services shall be between you and the applicable third party.
Your access or use of Third Party Content/Services is subject to the agreements or understandings between you and the third party directly, and certain third parties may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions for accessing or using such Third Party Content/Services. Such agreements, understandings, additional terms and conditions are solely between you and the applicable third party. We are not a party to your relationship with such third party, neither do we act as the agent of you or the third party.
You acknowledge that we may, at our sole discretion, disable, suspend or remove the Third Party Content/Services from the Services in full or in part at any time without any liability to you.
You acknowledge that the games (web games or App games) available on our Services and any and all content and elements embodied therein are Third Party Content/Services provided by the respective third party game distributors or developers or other third party providers, not by us.
We may display or otherwise make available advertising, promotional or commercial content or activities ("Advertising Content") on our Services. You understand that Advertising Content is Third Party Content/Services and is provided for your information only. You agree that such Advertising Content may be displayed or made available on the Services in conjunction with your User Content.
You may be able to use anti-virus services provided by third parties. The relevant third party may use software development kits (SDK) or other similar technologies to provide you with such system protection and virus scan services.
12. Code of Conduct for Using the Services
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations and guidelines.
You agree and acknowledge that you will not:
- access or use the Services if you are under the Minimum Age set forth in Section 3 (Who May Use the Services) above, or if you are otherwise not fully competent to enter into a binding agreement;
- use the Services for any illegal or noncompliant purposes or violate applicable laws, regulations, rules, or guidelines;
- modify, alter, reverse engineer, duplicate, resell, disassemble, decompile, transfer, copy, exchange or translate the Services or any elements therein or thereof without our prior written permission;
- use the Services to make profits or for any commercial or unauthorized purposes, such as sending advertising content or messages without our prior written permission;
- use any automated system, software, robot, spider, crawler, scraper or interface, or any other automatic device, software or process, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract, monitor, copy or collect any data or information from the Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- attempt to circumvent any technical measures we employ or bypass our policies, or attempt to access parts or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
- make available the Services or any elements thereof as a part of any other product or service;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network;
- intimidate or harass other users, promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users' content or information without our prior written consent;
- use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or take any acts that could affect, cause damage to or impair the provision of the Services;
- use or attempt to use another user's account, username, or password without their permission;
- solicit login credentials from another user;
use the Services to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, broadcast, store or otherwise make available any content, materials or information that:
- belong to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- may violate applicable laws or infringe upon a third party's rights, including without limitation copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property, privacy or proprietary rights;
- may encourage or provide direction for a violation of law, dangerous activities or self-harm;
- are harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harm minors in any way;
- deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- would be considered, perceived or interpreted as obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, libelous, maliciously false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, deceptive, bullying, threatening, or abusive;
- would be considered, perceived or interpreted as threats, attacks, incitement to violence, hate speech, hateful behavior, discrimination, slurs, encouragement or facilitation of illegal and criminal activities, promotion or trade of regulated goods, frauds, scams, gambling, dangerous acts, harassment, sexual exploitation, impersonation, misinformation or fake engagement;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, malicious code, worms, logic bombs software or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- at our sole discretion, is objectionable or may restrict or inhibit others from using the Services, or which may create a risk of loss, harm or damage to any person or property.
We may with or without notice to you (a) disable, suspend or terminate your Account or block or ban your access to the Services; (b) remove or disable any of your content; and/or (c) report to the applicable authorities and take other actions we deem appropriate in response to your violation or breach of these Terms or applicable laws, at any time without any liability to you. Some of the reasons may include where we consider that you fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or applicable laws and regulations, or activities occur under your Account which, at our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe on or violate any third-party rights.
13. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
We respect intellectual property rights and comply with applicable laws on protection of intellectual property. We sincerely ask you to do the same. You agree not to infringe upon intellectual property rights of any person while using the Services.
If you find anything on the Services infringing upon intellectual property rights which you own or control, you may notify us of such infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Subscriptions for Premium Services
We offer most of the features of the Services to you for free. But you may also subscribe certain features of the Services ("Premium Services") and pay subscription fees ("Subscription Fees") before you can use them.
The Premium Services are only available to users of Apple iOS version of the Services and who has a valid Apple ID account.
The price for Subscription Fees is are solely determined by us and will be displayed on the Services at the point of purchase. We reserve the right to change the price for the Premium Services from time to time and/or the features and functions available with the Premium Services in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to communicate any such changes to you in advance. Price changes will be effective at the time of renewal of your subscription. As such, please make sure you read any notification of price changes carefully.
The currency applicable to your payment may depend on various factors (e.g., the jurisdiction where you make the purchase and the app store through which you make the purchase).
You can pay for Subscription Fees via your valid Apple ID account. All payment will be processed in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of Apple App Store. You agree that when you pay the Subscription Fees, (a) you authorize Apple to save your information of your chosen payment methods and continue billing your chosen payment method (e.g., credit card) to avoid interruption of the Premium Services, and (b) the taxes payable by you may be calculated based on the billing information that you provide at the time of purchase.
If there is any failure of payment via your chosen payment method (e.g., such payment is rejected, denied, not received by us), we may not be able to provide you with the Premium Services or may terminate to provide your access and use of with the Premium Services until payment is properly processed, and you are liable for any fees, costs, expenses or other amounts arising from such failure of payment. Your failure of the payment may result in a change to the start commencement date of your next Premium Service subscription period and may change the date on which you are will be billed for each subscription period.
You agree that your subscription of the Premium Services will automatically renew for additional periods equal in duration to your preceding subscription term, and you authorize Apple to charge the Subscription Fees and applicable taxes automatically through your chosen payment method at the start of each new subscription period. If you do not want to use the Premium Services after the then-current subscription term or if you do not want to be charged automatically on a recurring basis, you must cancel or adjust your subscription at least 24 hours before the subscription period renewal date. You can cancel or adjust your subscription of the Premium Services via Settings - iTunes Account & App Store - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions. You will still have access to the Premium Services after your cancellation until the end of the then-current subscription term, after which you will not be able to use the Premium Services you have unsubscribed.
You may be able to sign up for a free trial ("Free Trial") of the Premium Services for a limited period and may be required to provide your payment information to start the Free Trial. By providing your payment details to sign up for the Free Trial, you agree to such charge and authorize Apple to charge the applicable Subscription Fees upon the termination of the Free Trial period.
You may cancel your Free Trial at any time but at least 24 hours before the end of the Free Trial period. If you do not timely cancel your Free Trial at least 24 hours before the end of the Free Trial period, to the extent permitted under applicable laws, you will be automatically charged the Subscription Fees applicable to the Premium Services following the end of the Free Trial period, and unless you have otherwise chosen a subscription period, your subscription of the Premium Services will be renewed according to the renewal period applicable for the subscription model selected by you when you sign up for the Free Trial.
To the extent permitted under applicable laws, we reserve the right to modify or terminate your Free Trial for any reason or no reason, with or without prior notice to you.
You must follow the applicable refund policy of Apple App Store.
If you are subject to any taxes imposed by any jurisdiction on the payment for your use of the Services, you will be responsible for the payment of such taxes (including any related penalties or interest). We reserve the right to charge any applicable taxes if we determine that we are required to do so by applicable laws. We also reserve the right to request certifications from you in relation to taxes and to report to tax authorities amounts paid and/or withheld from payments to you.
16. Your Feedback
By sending, submitting or otherwise making available any feedback, ideas, suggestions, documents, proposals or other materials ("Feedback") to us or our personnel, you irrevocably grant us a sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, universal and unlimited license to use, exploit or disclose such Feedback for any purpose in any manner without restriction and without any compensation or credit to you or any third parties, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified. You also agree that we have no obligation to review, consider, use or implement your Feedback, and nor will we be required to treat your Feedback as confidential.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, ASSIGNS AND SUCCESSORS AND EACH OF OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, ADVISORS ("SHAREIT PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, PROCEEDING, LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY, COST, DEMAND OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY'S FEES) OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (A) ANY OF YOUR ACT OR OMISSION; (B) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS; (C) YOUR OR YOUR USER FILES OR YOUR USER CONTENT'S VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INFRINGEMENT ON ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PROPRIETARY RIGHT OR TRADE SECRET, OR PRIVACY OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OR APPLICABLE LAWS; (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF LAW OR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION AND ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, NOTICES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; AND/OR (E) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTRACTUALLY AGREE TO ALTER OR WAIVE AND ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED OR CONTEMPLATED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, SHAREIT PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY FOR THE INTENDED USE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN). IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT SUCH CORRECTIONS TAKEN WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) THE SERVICES WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR NETWORK, COMPUTER OR DEVICE.
WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR WILL TRANSMIT DATA IN A SECURE MANNER. ANY DOCUMENTS OR MATERIALS TRANSMITTED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE ACCESSED OR USED AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR LOSSES OF DATA OR CONTENT RESULTING THEREFROM.
WE MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, WITHDRAW, RESTRICT OR TERMINATE THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR SERVICES FOR BUSINESS OR OPERATIONAL REASONS AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Limitation of liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS.
SHAREIT PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS, OPPORTUNITIES, CONTRACTS, GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES.
SHAREIT PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES IN BREACH OF THESE TERMS; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, CHANGES, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICES; (C) THE FAILURE, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUATION OR TERMINATION OF ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME; (D) ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR FUNCTIONS (INCLUDING Third Party Content/Services) USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES; AND (E) ANY RELIANCE OF YOU ON THE TRUTHFULNESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY ADVERTISING CONTENT, OR ARISING FROM ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING CONTENT APPEARS ON THE SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SHAREIT PARTIES FOR ALL CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS ARISING OUT OF ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AGGREGATE FEE PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; AND (B) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00).
20. Governing Law
These Terms shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles.
You may delete your Account or stop using the Services at any time. If you want to terminate or disable your Account, you may submit your Account deletion request on SHAREit or contact us at email@example.com.
We may suspend or termination your Account and/or access to the Services in full or in part, with or without notice to you, if (a) your user name violates applicable laws or guidelines or is otherwise deemed as inappropriate by us; (b) you infringe the intellectual property rights or other right of a third party; (c) you or any of your User Files or User Content violates these Terms, documents referred herein or additional terms and conditions applicable to you for your access or use of the Services; (d) your use of the Services, your User File or your User Content is illegal or otherwise violate applicable laws; (e) you fail to pay fees due and payable; (f) we are requested to do so upon a request or order from a governmental, judicial or other authorities; (g) we terminate your Account or access to the Services upon your request; (h) we discontinue or terminate our Services, in full or in part, permanently or otherwise; (i) if we reasonably believe that your access or use of the Services is or suspended to cause harm or damages to us or a third party.
22. Dispute Resolution
You agree to contact us first for any claim, dispute or controversy ("Dispute") arising from or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding existence, validity or termination of these Terms. Both parties agree to attempt to resolve such Dispute in good faith.
For any unresolved Dispute, the parties agree that such Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrators. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, any dispute between you and third parties (e.g., service provider, copyright owner) relating to your use of the Services, shall be resolved between you and such third party directly. SHAREit Parties will not be held liable to any extent for any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way related to your dispute with third parties. You hereby irrevocably release SHAREit Parties from, defend and hold SHAREit Parties harmless against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with your disputes with third parties of any nature.
23. Other Terms
24. Contact Us
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Apple App Store Specific Terms
Your use of the Services made available as an application via the Apple App Store ("iOS Apps") is subject to any policies promulgated by Apple Inc. or its affiliates or
subsidiaries (collectively, "Apple") that apply to the use of such Services, including the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions available at
If there is any inconsistency between the provision of this Section 25 and the remaining provisions of these Terms, the provision of this Section 25 shall prevail.
You acknowledge that:
- to the extent any third party content is made available or accessible via the iOS Apps, the third party providing such content shall be solely responsible for such content;
- we may from time to time adjust your visibility, status or rank on iOS Apps in accordance with these Terms;
- we, not Apple, license or make available the iOS Apps to you in accordance with these Terms and these Terms are between we and you, not Apple;
- the license granted to you in the iOS Apps is limited to a non-transferable license to use the iOS Apps on any Apple-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that such iOS Apps may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via iOS Family Sharing or volume purchasing;
- you and we acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iOS Apps;
- you shall be solely responsible for ensuring your use of any account that you use to log into the Services is in accordance with the policies applicable to such account;
- Apple Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible or liable to you for content made available through the Services, and as between you and Apple, you, not Apple, are solely responsible for your use of the Services and the content thereof;
- in the event of any failure of the iOS Apps to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the iOS App(s) to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the iOS Apps, and as between Apple and us, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our responsibility;
- as between Apple and us, (a) we, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any of your claims or claims of any third party relating to the iOS App or your possession and/or use of that iOS App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iOS App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, (b) in the event of any third party claim that the iOS App or your possession and use of that iOS App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, we, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim;
- we do not grant you a right to use any intellectual property rights, including trademarks, of Apple Inc. or its affiliates. Your use of such intellectual property rights is granted (if applicable) in accordance with the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions and any other policies made available by Apple Inc. or its affiliates from time to time in relation to use of the platform;
- we may be required to change the Services, or these Terms, in order to comply with instructions of Apple. You agree that we are permitted to make such changes immediately and without notice and shall have no liability to you or others with respect to such changes; and
- Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
26. Indonesia-Specific Terms
If you are using our Services in Indonesia, the following additional terms apply. In the event of any conflict between the following additional terms and the provisions of the main body of these Terms, the following terms shall prevail.
Minimum Age.The Services are only intended for people of more than 14 years old (including) in Indonesia. Agreement to these Terms. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age or married or not under guardianship. If you are below 21 years old and you are not married, or under guardianship, you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or legal guardian to use the Services. If you do not obtain consent from your parent or legal guardian, or your parent or guardian is not willing to give their consent, you must cease using the Services.